The CHOP CTRC and IRB utilize the same electronic protocol submission process for new submissions. You must now use the eResearch system to submit CHOP CTRC applications at the same time as eIRB submission or separately. YOU MUST ACCESS eCTRC VIA THE eIRB AND "LOG INTO PRODUCTION".
SEE POWER POINT PRESENTATION FOR INTSTRUCTIONS ON NAVIGATING eCTRC for initial submissions eCTRC Initial Submission instructions
SEE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING AN eCTRC CONTINUING REVIEW eCTRC CR submission instructions
SEE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING AN eCTRC AMENDMENT eCTRC Amendment submission instructions
the CTRC at UPenn and CHOP have "Facilitators" to assist in submission. Please contact the appropriate Facilitator with questions regarding applying for CTRC services.
- krallj [at] email.chop.edu , CHOP CTRC Administrative Director, 267-425-1790,
- Sharon Carbonara, RN, BSN, CHOP CTRC Administrative Manager, 215-590-0578, carbonara [at] email.chop.edu
- shawcarl [at] mail.med.upenn.edu , UPENN CTRC OHSRP, 215-615-3703,
- Carissa Fuller, MSN, CRNP, UPENN CTRC OHSRP, carissa.fuller [at] uphs.upenn.edu ( )
- UPENN CTRC HSERA online application You must have a PENN Key to access HSERA