- Contact Meryl Cohen, MD, CTRC Cardiovascular Core Director, at x42402, email cohenm [at] email.chop.edu when planning on using the Core prior to eCTRC submission.
- Contact John Krall, Administrative Director - x51790, for cost of core services.
- All studies require IRB and CTRC approval before CTRC services can be provided.
- The CTRC Cardiovascular Core at CHOP provides services for subjects less than 21 years of age.
- Research studies requesting CTRC cardiovascular core services must have IRB and CTRC approval before using the resources.
- Research subjects must be registered and scheduled in eTRACK; go to the Clinical Trial Financial Management intranet site for instructions. To log into eTRACK use your Active Directory User name and password.
Services and Tests:
Echo Lab: Color flow doppler
Echo Lab: Complete echo congenital
Echo Lab: Doppler complete study
Echo Lab: Doppler echo limited
Echo Lab: Echo 2D complete study
Echo Lab: Echo 2D limited
Echo Lab: F/UP limited echo congenital
Echo Lab: Two DM-Mode W Spctrl Dop/Clr Flw-C
Echo Lab: Echocardiograph: 15 min. Professional interpretation/reading
Echo Lab: Echocardiograph: 30 min. Professional interpretation/reading
Echo Lab: Echocardiograph: 60 min. Professional interpretation/reading
Celena Green, Echo Scheduler, 43354
Meryl Cohen, MD, CTRC Cardio Core Director, x43354
Anysia Fedec, CTRC Echo Technician, x69551
John Krall, CTRC Administrator, x51790