INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDY STAFF ACCESSING CTRC ECHOS IN CTRC CARDIOVASCULAR CORE
- Make sure CHOP Research Institute’s eTRACK billing plan reflects the Echo is being performed by the CTRC; You must also have full approval from IRB and CTRC prior to scheduling.
- Obtain an appointment time for the echo from the Cardiology Echo Lab via email to Anysia Fedec, Echo Tech, at Fedec [at] email.chop.edu AND Celena Green at greence [at] email.chop.edu. (Back up is Audrey Jones at jonesa [at] email.chop.edu). Provide study and subject information, including information the CTRC needs for reporting purposes to the NIH: subject’s race, ethnicity, and gender.
- Research subjects must be registered and scheduled in eTRACK. Go to the Clinical Trial Financial Management website for instructions. Use your Active Directory User name and password when signing into eTRACK. Use the provided appointment time when scheduling subjects in eTRACK.
- The Study PI or designee has to place an echo order in EPIC. Subjects will not be seen without the physician order.
- Study coordinator can follow up with Celena 24 to 48 hours after the test for results/report.
Celena Green, Echo Scheduler, x43354
Meryl Cohen, MD, CTRC Cardio Core Director, x43354
Anysia Fedec, CTRC Echo Technician, x69551
John Krall, CTRC Administrator, x42215, x51790