- Contact Meryl Cohen, MD, CTRC Cardiovascular Core Director, at x42402, email cohenm [at] email.chop.edu when planning on using the Core prior to eCTRC submission.
- Contact Krall, Administrative Director - x51790, for cost of core services.
- All studies require IRB and CTRC approval before CTRC services can be provided.
- The CTRC Cardiovascular Core at CHOP provides services for subjects less than 21 years of age.
- Investigators are asked to make arrangements for subjects over 21 years with an Adult practitioner at UPenn.
- Research subjects must be registered and scheduled in eTRACK; go to the Clinical Trial Financial Management intranet site for eTRACK instructions. To log into eTRACK use your Active Directory User name and password.
Vascular Lab: ABI: Ankle brachial index
Vascular Lab: PWV: Pulse Wave Analysis
Vascular Lab: PWV: Pulse Wave Velocity
Vascular Lab: BART: Brachial reactivity
Vascular Lab: IMT: Carotid intimal thickness
Vascular Lab: Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
Vascular Lab: Interpretation (IMTs/BARTs)
Craig Tinker, Vascular Tech, x69545/15629
Fang Liu, Vascular Tech, x69544/15624
Audrey Jones, Scheduler, x43540
Celena Green, Scheduler, 43354
Meryl Cohen, MD, CTRC Cardio Core Director, x43354
John Krall, CTRC Administrative Director, x51790