INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDY STAFF ACCESSING CTRC VASCULAR LAB SERVICES IN CTRC CARDIOVASCULAR CORE
1) Make sure CHOP Research Institute's eTRACK budget plan reflects the BART, PWV, or IMT is being performed by the CTRC; You must also have full approval from IRB and CTRC prior to scheduling.
*To utilize CTRC resources, please contact the appropriate CTRC Core Director for a startup meeting prior to scheduling research subjects.
2) Schedule test in Cardiology Audrey Jones x43540 (Back-up is Celena Green at x43354)
3) Complete the eTRACK registration/scheduling information (visit information line item for vascular test should state in the comment field "CTRC Cardiology Core")
4) Study coordinator must email Craig Tinker (tinker [at] email.chop.edu) and Fang Liu (liuf [at] email.chop.edu) to make them aware a CTRC vascular test is scheduled and give subject information, including information the CTRC needs for reporting purposes to the NIH: race, ethnicity, gender
5) Study coordinator can follow up with Celena 24 to 48 hours after the test for results/report
Craig Tinker, Vascular Tech, x69545/15629
Fang Liu, Vascular Tech, x69544/15624
Audrey Jones, Scheduler, x43540
Celena Green, Scheduler, 43354
Meryl Cohen, MD, CTRC Cardio Core Director, x43354
John Krall, CTRC Administrator, x42215, x51970