- Contact Carole Marcus, MBBCh, CTRC Sleep Core Director, at x6-5842 or by email to review new protocols involving Sleep Core resources before submitting for external grant or CTRC support. All studies require IRB and CTRC approval before CTRC services can be provided.
*To utilize CTRC resources, please contact the appropriate CTRC Core Director for a startup meeting prior to scheduling research subjects.
- Contact John Krall, Administrative Director - x42215 or x51790, for cost of core services.
- The CHOP Sleep Laboratory is located on the 1st Floor of Main Hospital
- Research subjects must be registered in eTRACK; go to the Clinical Trial Financial Management intranet site for instructions and forms. To log into eTRACK use your Active Directory username and password.
- Scheduling: Team members contact the Sleep Core front office x43703, to obtain an available time for sleep core services and then submit in eTRACK specifying the sleep test needed, as well as the date and time provided by the Sleep Core office staff.
CTRC Sleep Core Director
Carole Marcus, MBBCh
marcus [at] email.chop.edu
CTRC Sleep Core Supervisor
Brian Schultz, RPSGT
schultzb [at] email.chop.edu
Updated December 2016